- Things to Do
- Bird Watching & Wildlife Viewing
- Camping, RVing & Backcountry
- Culinary, Wine & Agricultural
- Cultural Activities & Galleries
- Day Trips
- Family Fun & Kid Stuff
- Farmers Markets
- Fishing & Shellfishing
- Golf & Other Sports
- Hobbies & Crafts
- Kayaking, Surfing
- Museums & Historic Sites
- Natural History
- Sailing & Boating
- Scenic Views & Tours
- Places to Stay
- Contact Us
Adagio Bean & Leaf's 5th Bday Party
Adagio Bean & Leaf is celebrating 5 years of doing business on the East end of sunny Sequim, WA. We are hosting a birthday party open to the public on Saturday June 16th.
From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. we will be offering the following:
• 15x15 Commercial Bounce House
• Face Painting Canopy
• 2 Croquet Courses on our Grassy Knoll
• Wide Variety of Food & Beverage Samples
• Sponsoring a Charity Car Wash for Oxford House Chapter 20 ( local recovery houses raising money to attend an officer leadership training retreat)
• Raffle Prizes
Adagio Bean & Leaf was built and opened in June 2007 by Ben Smith and Jacki Marquart. Owners Ben and Troy Smith are fourth generation dairy/agricultural farmers in the Dungeness Valley. Adagio was built on the original farmhouse site.
We offer only organic fair trade coffee; which is micro-roasted for us by a small company in Marysville, WA called Vinaccio. In an effort to provide quality and value to a wide customer base; we operate a sit down coffee shop, as well as, two drive-thru windows. The shop is equipped with free wi-fi, a fireplace, a private room, and a patio for our guests to enjoy.
We LOVE our customers! As a token of our gratitude and enthusiasm, we are running birthday specials for the entire month of June. We are also giving away over 100 raffle prizes over the course of the month.
Adagio Bean & Leaf
981 E. Washington St.Sequim, WA 98382
United States48° 4' 35.382" N, 123° 5' 11.976" W